Dogs will be dogs. That's what we love about them!
Dogs love to run and jump. Dogs love to dig. Sometimes they bark. Sometimes they steal your socks. Fortunately, dogs are pretty smart, so with a little training, you and your tail waggin' buddy can enjoy each other's company even more than you already do.
Your dog is happiest when he knows he is pleasing you - you can see it in his tail. But without training, he may not understand what is 'good dog' behavior and what is 'bad dog' behavior. As far as he knows, he is just doing what comes naturally - - being a dog!
Effective Dog Training
With the BigLeash remote trainer, training your dog is easy, safe, and effective. Remote trainers have been used safely as an effective behavioral training tool for more than forty years. Here's why . . .
- Precise Timing. One of the benefits of using a remote trainer is that the behavior correction can be more precisely applied in association with the behavior. Keeping the training message clear helps your dog learn.
- Consistency. Consistency is key. Make your training message precise and keep it consistent and your dog will understand what you expect. He'll be happier - and so will you!
- Remote Application. There are times when remote application of a behavior correction is important - - like if your dog is running away from you, for example. A remote correction is not possible with other training approaches. DogWatch training products are safe for your pet and they help keep your pet safe. The BigLeash Remote Trainer is appropriate for training companion dogs, field trial training and for hunting and sporting dogs.
Head over to our on-line store to purchase one now.
Big Leash Features
S-15 Remote Trainer:
- Stimulation: S-15 receivers have 15 levels of stimulation making it easy to find the most effective and comfortable level for your dog.
- Brief & Continuous: The S-15 includes both a 'Brief' signal option and a 'Continuous' option so you have the right type of signal for the situation and your dog's level of distraction.
- Audible/Vibration: In addition the stimulation signals, the S-15 receiver includes separate audible and vibration signals. Sometimes a simple warning signal is all you need.
V-10 Vibration Trainer
- Vibration: V-10 receivers have 10 vibration levels, low levels for sensitive dogs and higher levels for hyper more active dogs. Works very well for getting the attention of deaf dogs.
- Audible: In addition the vibration signals, the V-10 receiver includes a separate audible signal to help you get your dog's attention.
Big Leash Rental
Sometimes a bad behavior will go away quickly. Sometimes your just not sure if a product will work like want it to. We understand your concerns, which is why we have a rental program available for the Big Leash Remote Trainer. You can take one home and try it out on a weekly basis. If you decide to keep it, all rental payments are applied to the purchase price. And if you keep it long enough to pay for it, it's yours and payments stop automatically. We want you to try it because we want to help teach your dog good manners and we know the Big Leash can help. Give us a call at 614-527-3799 or use our contact form and we can fill you in on all the details.
Learn more about the BigLeash Remote Trainer
I just wanted to say that we have loved this device and we use it all the time since we purchased it after the Home and Garden Show we met you at. Carmen is acting so much better outside and even in the house without the trainer. We have got complements from everybody about how much more calm she has been this summer.
Grove City, Ohio
Not only do WE love the Remote Trainer, but our mail carrier is actually brave enough to get out of their vehicle now! We don't even have to press the shock button. Chief is familiar with the audible beep from the fence, so he backs off & stops barking as soon as he hears the Remote Trainer beep. Humane treatment of dog & dry undergarments for the mail carrier;) Thanks DogWatch!
The Big Leash is the best thing that has come into Tucker's life! (Next to his wonderful owners, of course). After just 2 training sessions he is able to walk all over the neighborhood off leash. I even took him to move Amy out of her dorm at Miami and didn't even have a leash with me. He stayed with me all day up and... down 3 flights of steps repeatedly. We are now ready for our vacation. If you need any volunteers for a referral, I am happy to talk to them.
Big Leash Remote Trainer: I purchased a cheaper name brand remote trainer unit from the pet store- it used a $10 battery PER DAY! I took it back and got a new one and the replacement did the exact same thing- at that rate I would have paid HUNDREDS for their [the competitor’s] product! I called Emily, she thoroughly explained their remote trainer unit which is RECHARGEABLE! It also has a half mile range and holds a charge for about two days! Emily and Pat have ALWAYS been wonderful- I have been a client for 10 years- love their fence, love their trainer, love their company! I wish all businesses were like them!
I have to say we LOVE your new training collar! Boy what a difference it makes. Calypso is responding really well to it and we love being able to use the vibration mode. We have used it on her in the house then today outside at the park. Tomorrow we plan to start using it while she is out in her yard. I can not believe I did not get a training collar sooner!!It has made a huge difference, I can not believe how well she is responding to it! Now just to catch her digging in the yard!!
Thanks for coming out today to talk about adding to our DogWatch fence. We appreciate your honesty! We love our DogWatch hidden fence and have never regretted our investment! I am super excited about trying out your new training collar and will keep you updated on how it goes!
Canal Winchester, Ohio
We haven't had to use the remote trainers too much - they are learning pretty quick and getting the message! Food aggression is gone and cats are fairing better. Doing better with bunnies too but still some reminders there, but MUCH improved. Amazing what a little extra reinforcement does to attitudes. So far they really are helping with the bad habits.
The Big Leash has helped with my dog Penny's training in such a huge way. Inside she would obey my commands but whenever we were on a walk and there was the slightest distraction she would totally ignore me, pull her leash and bark like mad. Now with the Big Leash we can enjoy our walks and it only takes the vibrate warning button to keep her focused. It is a wonderful tool! I would recommend it to anyone! Too bad it doesn't come in a smaller size for my other dogs:)! <We're working on Corporate for that;)>
Thank you for the PROMPT exchange [battery replacement]. We use it daily and couldn't be without it!